D’autres horizons - Beauduc
Beauduc is the ideal spot for kitesurfing
Huge beaches and Fil d’Air’s intructors will allow you to learn, practice and improve
A school, a passion, a magical place …
That’s a challenge! Describing Beauduc without too many superlatives. Beaches as far as the eye can see in the middle of a protected natural area, far from any nuisance, a privileged space for nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts.
After 8 km of track, you arrive on Beauduc’s beach of Beauduc where a 20 km bay is offered to you .
Swept by all winds
Beauduc progression courses
WHO FOR :
• You want to acquire independency • You want to improve your style
• You want to learn how to jump
• You want to discover or progress in strapless
• Basically you want to have fun in a magical place!
Logistics and Atmosphere
For accommodation you can after each session take the track back and join one of the hotels in Salins de Giraud (see below) or to make the most of the spot, camp on site with us. You will need to bring the camping essentials for your sleeping and cooking.
Our instructors stay in the evening and organize a camp. If you decide to camp on the spot you’ll need 5 liters of water a day, food that can stay in the heat, ecological toilet paper and a mosquito repellent.
We will be staying on a place where the wind, the water and the sun are very intense. We recommend you to bring:
• an iso thermal Neoprene suit adapted to the season (you can rent it for 8 € / day)
• Neoprene shoes
• Sunglasses (you can purchase a € 45 pair of polarized and adapted to the kite practice)
• Hat or Cap
• Water bottles
• Important: shoes for the beach (old sneakers do the trick). • Kiting gear provided by the school: harness, life jackets, helmets, boards, kites
• If you camp: food, water, sleeping in tent or truck, seats and folding table.
- Accomodation available: (to book in advance) Hotel Restaurant Les Saladelles – 4 rue Arènes – 13129 SALINS DE GIRAUD. Tel. 04 42 86 83 87 – Fax – 04 42 48 81 89 Prices: between 37 à 70 euros per night for 2 to 3 pax.