From waterstart to jumps, an intermediate kitesurfing course will allow you to improve your level while enjoying riding.
You progress at your own pace, taking into account your physical abilities and personal motivations.Our passionate and professional team will welcome you on an exceptional spot, windy and uncrowded, for a pleasant and friendly experience.
Individual and personalized course objectives:
- Wide range of recent gear
- Ride in open water
- Upwind drop then followed by boat
- Coaching via radio
- 4 people per instructor
Your intermediate course
You can join an intermediate kitesurfing course as soon as you have acquired the basics allowing you to comfortably body drag.
Various programs are offered according to the achievements and objectives of each.
- Waterstart, ride, upwind, transitions…
- Technical aspects
- Security aspects
- Customized tracking
To book according to the available days: orange.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The beginner courses start everyday except for Mondays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- 4 hours a day on average, spread over the whole day according to the weather conditions
- Meet at 10am in the morning (unless otherwise noted the day before).
- Groups of 5 people maximum the first 2 days of the beginners course, 4 maximum thereafter
- Departure by boat from our center for an evolution on the sandbanks or in open water according to the level
- Wind-Refund Guarantee: explained in our general conditions
- Personal gear to bring
- Locker rooms and hot showers on site
- Our rates include supervision by qualified instructors, boat and radio, the provision of all navigation equipment (kites, boards, harness, vest, helmet, radio).
- Plan if necessary 8 € / day wetsuit rental (offered on the 1st day of the beginners course) and membership / insurance (from 20 € / year)