To plan before the lesson
To be ready for your kitesurfing lesson!
What to bring:
We will evolve on sites where the wind, the water and the sun are very intense.
We recommend you to bring:
• a full neoprene wetsuit adapted to the season (rental 8 € / day)
• neoprene shoes with good plantar protection (in shops or supermarkets, or on sale on site)
• sun screen
• sunglasses adapted to the aquatic environment (on sale in Mèze 45 €)
• a hat
• a windbreaker
• a bottle of water
• Snacks or lunch box (fridge and microwave available)
• a swimsuit.
• a towel.
• Important: shoes for your first gliding on the ground in initiation course (old sneakers do the trick).
The following items are optional, you can bring them if you prefer to ride with yours: harness, lifejacket, helmet, gloves.
We strongly recommend you to protect yourself from the sun. In the summer, when it’s really hot, take at least: a shorty or a long-sleeved lycra (preferably black) and long shorts, a hat, your swimsuit, the best being equipped with a full neoprene wetsuit that will also serve as skin protection.
If you still prefer not to put the recommended protections, you do it at your own risk.
Riding topless, bare legs and bare feet is strongly not recommended.
The school will provide:
- Kites, bars and lines,
- Life Jacket
- Radio Communication developed by Fil d’Air
The Equipment is recent, and very diverse in order to adapt to all levels: F-ONE, Cabrinha, RRD, Flysurfer … and everything we deem good: Twin-tip, Strapless, Wakeskate, Hydrofoil.
Plan to be independent. Only transport during the lesson will be ensured.
To get to Mèze:
- By train: To Montpellier or Sète Train stations
- By plane: To Montpellier or Béziers Airport
- By bus: Hérault Transport line 103 from Montpellier, Sète Agglopole Mobility line 20 from Sète
Once there, the village of Mèze is within walking distance.
Many accommodation options are available in and around Mèze.
Visit our dedicated page