Navigation autonome et surveillée
- At the end of your course, you can complete your experience in a safe environment
- To join the supervised kitesurfing sessions, you must be a completely independent kiter (consult your instructor and the secretary).
- Enjoy and improve under the supervision of our qualified instructors.
- This offer is possible every day depending on wind and availability;
- The time slots are those of the regular courses, or at the end of the day for the 2 hour sessions.
- Equipment provided included in the price (harness, lifejacket, helmet, kite, board)
Packages charged per session, equipment in hand.
Session up to 2h = 80 € and beyond 2h = 110 €
You can also subscribe « wind alerts » list with the secretary: when the wind forecast looks promising and there is availability, we send you an SMS or an email, and if you are available, you only need to reply to book.
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW
- The beginner courses start everyday except for Mondays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- 4 hours a day on average, spread over the whole day according to the weather conditions
- 10am meeting (unless otherwise noted the day before).
- Groups of 5 people maximum the first 2 days of the beginners course, maximum thereafter
- Departure by boat from our center for an evolution on the sandbanks or in open water according to the level
- Wind-Refund Guarantee: explained in our general conditions
- Personal effects to bring
- Locker rooms and hot showers on site
- Our rates include supervision and coaching by qualified instructors, boat and radio, all riding equipment (kites, boards, harness, lifejacket, helmet, radio).
- Plan if necessary 8 € / day wetsuit rental (offered on the 1st day of the beginners course) and membership / insurance (from 20 € / year)